- 6mm Pipe Insulation 11
- 10mm Pipe Insulation 16
- 12mm Pipe Insulation 15
- 15mm Pipe Insulation 43
- 20mm Pipe Insulation 14
- 22mm Pipe Insulation 45
- 28mm Pipe Insulation 51
- 35mm Pipe Insulation 37
- 42mm Pipe Insulation 31
- 48mm Pipe Insulation 28
- 54mm Pipe Insulation 28
- 60mm Pipe Insulation 26
- 67mm Pipe Insulation 16
- 76mm Pipe Insulation 23
- 80mm Pipe Insulation 6
- 89mm Pipe Insulation 23
- 108mm Pipe Insulation 11
- 114mm Pipe Insulation 12
- 140mm Pipe Insulation 3
- 168mm Pipe Insulation 7
- 219mm Pipe Insulation 1
- 273mm Pipe Insulation 1
Insulation by Pipe Size
If you're looking for the full range of pipe insulation sizes, then you've come to the right place. Within any conventional heating or industrial installation, there will be a wide range of different pipe sizes in use. That's why, here at Pipelagging.com, we supply pipe insulation sizes to suit them all.
You may need the pipes in your domestic plumbing and heating system insulating. Or perhaps you have an industrial oil or maritime application that requires lagging. We have all these pipe sizes covered and everything in-between!
We have insulation sizes to suit all types of copper pipe sizes. These are typically measured in metric sizes (in mm). Additionally, we stock insulation which is designed specifically for steel pipe work which is traditionally measured in imperial sizes, (in inches).
You may need to insulate a standard 28mm copper pipe in your indoor plumbing. If so, why not try our Armaflex Self-Seal Insulation? This will ensure you keep heat in your tubes and ultimately save you money in the long run.
Alternatively, you may be working on an industrial site where your 2-inch steel steam pipes need lagging. Our Rockwool Rocklap Mineral Fibre Insulation would be an ideal product for this.
Pipe Insulation Sizes & Options:
- We stock insulation to suit the most common copper pipe sizes. 15mm, 22mm, 28mm and 35mm, plus many more,
- Need insulation to cover the common Imperial sizes? Our insulation to suit 1/2 inch to 4 inches and every size in between is ready for immediate dispatch.
- Before you insulate your pipes, measure them first! Poorly fitting insulation is poor insulation! Use a tape measure and accurately measure the distance across the tube. The Outside Diameter, or O.D.
- Check our technical product documentation to convert imperial to metric pipe sizes and vice-versa easily.
So, if you know your pipe size and are unsure of the insulation you need, why not call our sales team on 0161 775 1190? We'll be happy to help find the ideal pipe insulation sizes to match your needs.
View as Grid List
Items 1-16 of 20
- Armacell Tubolit Pipe Insulation Polyethylene FoamAs low as £0.46 £0.38
- Armaflex Pipe Insulation Lagging Black Nitrile Foam Class O 2mAs low as £1.66 £1.38
- Armaflex Self Seal Pipe Insulation Lagging Black Nitrile Foam Class O 2mAs low as £2.22 £1.85
- Kingspan Kooltherm Phenolic Pipe Insulation 1m LongAs low as £3.35 £2.79
- Rockwool Rocklap 1m Foil Backed Pipe Insulation LaggingAs low as £3.90 £3.25
- Armaflex HT Solar Pipe Insulation 2M Outdoor High Temperature UV ResistantAs low as £5.23 £4.36
- Armaflex Ultima Low Smoke Insulation Un-Split Tube 2mAs low as £6.96 £5.80
- Armaflex Tuffcoat Class O 1m Underground Waterproof Pipe InsulationAs low as £10.46 £8.72
- Armaflex Class O Foam Pipe Insulation Coils Nitrile Rubber 15m LongAs low as £14.75 £12.29
- Armaflex Class O Endless Tube Air Conditioning CoilsAs low as £29.82 £24.85