- Flexelec Stopgel Anti Pipe Freezing Cable Complete Kit Frost Protection
Starting at £57.92 £48.27
If you're looking for heat trace cable kits you can rely on, you've come to the right place. Our pipe heating cable kits are ideal for frost protection. In more challenging environments, insulating your outdoor water pipes may not be enough to prevent freezing. Especially if you experience a particulary bad winter.
Manufactured by industry leaders Flexelec, our Stopgel heat trace cable kits are a quick and simple method of installing an under-insulation pipe heating solution.
Each kit is supplied ready to install. Just attach along the length of the pipe with the supplied foil tape. Then re-cover the cable and pipe with insulation and plug in to the mains supply. The thermostat will activate when the outside temperature falls below 5 degrees celcius. The pipe heating cable will gently warm the pipe, thus preventing any standing water from freezing.
Heat Trace Cable Kits - Features and Benefits:
- Available in 5 different pre-made lengths - 3, 5, 7, 10 and 15 metres. The first metre of each length is unheated.
- Each cable comes complete with a thermostat at one end and a standard UK 3 pin plug at the other.
- Heat trace pipe freeze protection is ideal for use on outdoor water pipes such as water supplies to animal feeding troughs. Also in barns and outdoor buildings where it is important to prevent frozen pipes.
- Can be used on both plastic and metal pipe work.
- Complete installation kit included. Cable, foil tape and warning stickers.
- Full fitting instructions also supplied.
So why not call our friendly sales team today? They'll be happy to advise on all of your trace heat trace cable needs.