- £30.43 £25.36Rockwool Ablative Coated Batt 50mm x 600mm x 1200mm
- As low as £50.56 £42.13Rockwool DuctWrap Insulation
- Rockwool Flexi Insulation Slabs in a Range Of Sizes
Starting at £43.02 £35.85
- Rockwool Prorox Insulation Board SL 920 In A Range Of Sizes
Starting at £34.72 £28.93
- As low as £3.34 £2.78Rockwool Rocklap 1m Foil Backed Pipe Insulation Lagging
- Rockwool RWA45 Insulation Board Slab In A Range Of Sizes
Starting at £37.37 £31.14
Rockwool Foil Pipe Insulation
Are you losing too much heat from your pipes? Is the sound they make proving to be a nuisance? If so, you need a Foil Pipe Insulation product that will last the test of time. We stock the full range of Rockwool Rocklap 1m Foil Backed Pipe Insulation – a solution which will do just that and save you money in the long run.
Product Features and Benefits
- Supplied as pre-formed sections with an Integrated self-seal overlap - Facilitates easy fitting and speeds up installation times.
- Constructed from the mineral wool fibre with a foil covering - Can be used at temperatures up to 700oC. This insulation prevents heat loss from pipes thus saving money.
- Rockwool mineral wool is non-combustible, and the foil covering is class O rated – Complies with current building fire regulations
- Industry leading product - used by HVAC Engineers and Installers
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses - Covers the full range of all HVAC pipework requirements
- Rockwool is water repellant - Remember to use with an additional waterproof covering when installing outside.
To maintain operational efficiency, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) pipework requires some form of Thermal and Acoustic insulation. Whether it's to diminish sound from noisy pipes or to prevent system heat loss, this 22mm bore Rockwool Foil Backed Pipe Insulation is the ideal product for the task. Here at Pipelagging.com, we pride ourselves in our low prices, excellent customer service and rapid delivery times. Why not add Rockwool Rocklap Foil Covered Insulation to your cart and protect your pipes today?!