Are you losing too much heat from your pipes? Is the sound they make proving to be a nuisance? If so then you need a Foil Pipe Insulation product that will last the test of time. We stock the full range of Rockwool Insulation including Rocklap 1m Foil Backed Pipe Insulation. Rockwool Insulation, a solution which will do just that and save you money in the long run.
Rockwool Insulation - Product Features and Benefits:
- Foil backed Pipe Insulation, Supplied as pre-formed sections with an Integrated self-seal overlap - Facilitates easy fitting and speeds up installation times.
- Constructed from the mineral wool fibre with a foil covering - Can be used at temperatures up to 700C. This insulation prevents heat loss from pipes thus saving money.
- Rockwool mineral wool is non-combustible, and the foil covering is class O rated – Complies with current building fire regulations
- Industry leading product - used by HVAC Engineers and Installers
- Available in a wide range of sizes and thicknesses - Covers the full range of all HVAC pipework requirements
- Rockwool is water repellant - Remember to use with an additional waterproof covering when installing outside.
Rockwool Foil Pipe Insulation
To maintain operational efficiency, Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) pipework requires some form of Thermal and Acoustic insulation. Whether it's to diminish sound from noisy pipes or to prevent system heat loss, this Foil Backed Pipe Insulation is the ideal product for the task. Here at Pipelagging.com, we pride ourselves in our low prices, excellent customer service and rapid delivery times. So why not add Rockwool Insulation, including Rocklap Foil Covered Insulation, to your cart and protect your pipes today?!