- £1.43 £1.19Inoac Plastic Pipe Trunking 60mm Socket NS-60
- £1.73 £1.44Ns-75 Inoac Plastic Pipe Trunking 75mm Socket
- £1.93 £1.61Inoac Plastic Pipe Trunking 60mm Wall Cap NK-60
- £1.94 £1.6280 x 60 Coupling Socket CSE80 (10)
- £1.97 £1.64Nk-75 Inoac Plastic Pipe Trunking 75mm Wall Cap
- £2.12 £1.7780 x 60 End Duct EDTE80 (10)
- £2.63 £2.1980 x 60 Wall Duct WDE80 (10)
- £2.68 £2.23110 x 75mm Coupling Socket CSE110 (10)
- £2.71 £2.26Climaplus 110 x 75mm End Cover EDTE110 (1000)
- Inoac Plastic Trunking, Elbows And Fittings 100mm Wide
Starting at £3.17 £2.64
Does your existing pipework look unsightly? Here at pipelagging.com, we have a solution for that! We stock a wide range of plastic pipe trunking and coverings from industry leaders such as Inoac and Climaplus.
Covering your pipework with a suitable trunking system will give a professional finish and will look neat and tidy. No more pipework is running down kitchen walls!
Our pipe trunking and covering systems are completely modular and can be customised to fit around any configuration of pipes.
The Inoac pipe trunking system comes in a wide range of widths designed to cover water and air conditioning pipe runs. The system consists of straight lengths of trunking supplied in two haves. The inner section is then fitted to the wall, and the pipework installed above it. The cover section is then placed on top and easily clicks into place - leaving a clean, professional finish.
We also stock the full range of associated Inoac bends, elbows and outlet covers. Using these enables the covering system to be customised to any configuration of pipework.
Plastic Trunking and Pipe Coverings:
- Many sizes available accommodating a wide range of pipe sizes.
- Standard bends and elbows available including 45 and 90-degree bends.
- Completely modular - highly customisable.
- Hides ugly pipework from view - finish the job with a professional look.