Class O Pipe Insulation Lagging
Black Class O Pipe Insulation is a product manufactured by Armacell, the industry leader in Nitrile foam rubber lagging. Insulating pipe and ductwork are one of the most effective ways to protect the value of a building investment. The Insulating of pipework vastly restricts energy and heat loss. Using Armacell Class O insulation also prevents condensation and the associated risks of pipe corrosion and mould growth.
A significant advantage of Class O insulation is that it now comes with built-in MICROBAN® protection. Armacell technology gives unprecedented protection against the growth of mould and mildew on the insulation. As a result, it makes Class O pipe insulation the product of choice for insulating ventilation or air conditioning equipment. This product is ideal for schools, hospitals, elderly homes, offices and airports.
Class O Pipe Insulation & Lagging - Features and benefits:
- Class O Fire performance - the gold standard when there is a requirement for a reduced flame spread. This Class O Product conforms to all current building regulations.
- Dust and Fibre free. Great for the environment as no CFC 's are included in the manufacturing process.
- Can be used in domestic plumbing and heating systems. The product is flexible and easy to install.
- Armaflex Class O Insulation is versatile. It can be used at temperatures of up to 105 degrees C, or as low as minus 50 degrees.
So, for that professional finish, use black class O Pipe Insulation on your plumbing and heating pipes. Start saving money today!
- Armaflex Class O Endless Tube Air Conditioning CoilsAs low as £25.28 £21.07
- Armaflex Class O Foam Pipe Insulation Coils Nitrile Rubber 15m LongAs low as £11.78 £9.82
- Armaflex Pipe Insulation Lagging Black Nitrile Foam Class O 2mAs low as £1.34 £1.12
- Armaflex Self Seal Pipe Insulation Lagging Black Nitrile Foam Class O 2mAs low as £1.75 £1.46