Solar High Temp Outdoor Lagging
- As low as £4.90 £4.08Armaflex HT Solar Pipe Insulation 2M Outdoor High Temperature UV Resistant
- As low as £12.70 £10.58HT Armaflex Glue (HT625) Pipe Insulation Adhesive
- Solar Outdoor Armaflex HT Insulation Sheet UV Resistant Weatherproof
Starting at £265.43 £221.19
External Pipe Lagging
Our external pipe lagging has been designed specifically for outdoor use. Manufactured by industry leaders Armacell and Kaimann, its the ideal solution for customers who require a fit and forget solution for insulating external pipework. Made from EPDM rubber, Armaflex HT can be used at temperatures of up to 150 degrees Celsius. Making it ideal for use as solar pipe insulation.
UV Resistant Outdoor Pipe Lagging
Also, our external pipe lagging is UV resistant, meaning it won't deteriorate in the same manner as other materials such as nitrile rubber and polyethylene insulation products. Being completely weatherproof, both Armaflex HT and Kaiflex EPDM will protect your pipes for years to come and needs no further painting or covering to protect them from the elements.
External Pipe Lagging Features And Benefits:
- Can be used over a wide temperature range. Armaflex HT remains flexible at high temperatures of up to +150° C and low temperatures down to -200° C.
- Armaflex HT Pipe Insulation Conforms to Class 1 resistance to flame spread by BS 476 Part 7 test procedure. It also has "reduced smoke development" in the event of a fire.
- Lightweight and flexible. Easy to install with low maintenance requirements, saving time and money.
- Dust, fibre and CFC free with an ODP zero. Means it's excellent for the environment.
Our solar pipe insulation is available in a wide range of sizes covering the most common pipe diameters. It is manufactured in several Insulation Wall Thicknesses. Each benefit is protecting any application. For instance, if you have an outside pipe that needs insulating, we would recommend a minimum insulation wall thickness of 19mm. Using this thickness will give the best protection to prevent freezing of your external pipes. This same thickness will also prevent heat loss from your solar pipes. Thus keeping the heat in the system and saving you money.