Isogenopak PVC Tape 50mm wide 33m Long
- Isogenopak PVC Tape 1 roll, 50mm Wide 33m Long
- For installation of Isogenopak PVC sheets and bends
Isogenopak PVC Tape
Isogenopak is a lightweight, self-extinguishing, rigid PVC film, which is virtually impervious to water. It is designed to cover thermal and acoustic insulation fitted on internal pipes and ducts and provides an anti-static, easy to clean surface finish.
- Designed for INTERNAL use only
- Used extensively where a clean, hygenic surface finish is required e.g. food processing plants, hospitals, drug manufacturing units and schools.
- Operating Temperature: -20oC - +65oC
- Fire Performance: Meets the requirements of Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame when tested toBS476: Part 7: 1997 (as amended) when left in its natural light grey state.
- Painting could adversely effect the fire performance of the material.
- Full technical details available on request