Armaflex Sheet Insulation
Armaflex Sheet Insulation Lagging Black Foam Class O Nitrile Rubber
Using Armaflex Sheet Insulation to Insulate pipe and ductwork is one of the most effective ways to protect the value of an investment. Aside from restricting energy losses, insulation also prevents condensation and the associated risks of pipe corrosion and mould growth.
- Process work.
- Hot and cold water services.
- Chilled water lines.
- Heating systems.
- Air conditioning ductwork.
- Refrigeration pipework and ancillary equipment.
The Armacell range of thermal insulation materials is specifically designed to meet the challenges posed by modern mechanical services.
Class O Armaflex is the flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber insulation that offers reliable protection against condensation and effectively prevents energy loss.
Class O Armaflex is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero. Its inherent attributes and combination of properties make Armaflex a highly efficient method of insulating hot and cold water services, chilled water lines, heating systems, air conditioning ductwork and refrigerated pipework for condensation control, energy conservation and frost protection.
- Armaflex Flat Sheet Class O Black Nitrile Foam InsulationAs low as £16.91 £14.09
- Tuffcoat Class O Sheet Insulation Flexible Protective Padding
Starting at £54.31 £45.26
- Armacell Arma-Chek D Coated Armaflex Sheets Class O Foam Insulation
Starting at £74.71 £62.26
- Solar Outdoor Armaflex HT Insulation Sheet UV Resistant Weatherproof
Starting at £284.52 £237.10
- Armaflex Duct Plus Plain Sheet For Air Conditioning Ductwork
Starting at £572.74 £477.28
- Armaflex Duct Plus Self Adhesive Sheet For Air Conditioning Ductwork
Starting at £684.31 £570.26