Armaflex Pipe Insulation Lagging Black Nitrile Foam Class O 2m
- Insulation Material: Armaflex Black Nitrile Foam Rubber un-split tube
- Length: 2 metres
Armaflex Rubber Pipe Insulation 2m
Armaflex rubber pipe insulation class O, made by Armacell, is the industry leader in foam rubber lagging. Insulating pipe and ductwork are one of the best ways to protect them. It restricts energy and heat loss. Also, Armacell rubber pipe insulation Class O prevents condensation and the risks of pipe corrosion and mould growth
Armacell Class O pipe lagging is the ideal product for insulating pipes linked with hot and cold plumbing services. Whether that be chilled water lines, air con or heating systems. A significant advantage of Armstrong Armacell pipe insulation Class O is that it now comes with built-in MICROBAN protection. This technology gives unprecedented protection against the growth of mould on the insulation. As a result, it makes Class O the lagging of choice for insulating vents or air conditioning equipment. Armaflex Black Class O is ideal for schools, hospitals, elderly homes, offices and airports. And, best of all, we stock a full range of armacell pipe insulation sizes on our site
Armaflex Rubber Pipe Insulation Class O - Features and benefits:
- Armacell Black Class O Fire performance - the gold standard when there is a need for the reduced flame spread. Armaflex Class O Conforms to all current building regulations.
- Dust and Fiber free. Great for the environment and no CFC 's included in the manufacturing process.
- Can be used in domestic plumbing and heating systems. The product is flexible and easy to install.
- Armacell Foam Class O Insulation is versatile. Usable at temperatures of up to 105 degrees C, or as low as minus 50 degrees.
- A full range of armaflex pipe insulation sizes available.
So, for that professional finish, use black Armacell rubber pipe insulation class O on your plumbing and heating pipes. Start saving money today!