Rockwool DuctWrap Insulation
Rockwool Ductwrap Insulation Roll
Rockwool Ductwrap provides thermal insulation for air conditioning, warm air and extractor ducts, located either in plant rooms and boiler houses or externally. They can also be used to thermally insulate cold water storage tanks, feeds and expansion tanks with service temperatures of up to 230°C.
Ductwrap consists of a lightweight, flexible insulation roll faced with reinforced aluminium foil.
Rockwool Ductwrap achieves excellent thermal protection for ductwork and water storage tanks up to 230°C. The product is also non-combustible and water resistant.
- Rockwool DuctWrap Loft Insulation 1m x 5m x 25mm 2 roll pack (10 sqm)
- Rockwool DuctWrap Loft Insulation 1m x 6m x 50mm 1 roll pack (6 sqm)
Rockwool Ductwrap, a universal solution for circular ductwork.
In order to regulate the temperature within heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems insulation must be applied. ROCKWOOL Ductwrap can provide the thermal insulation to these HVAC systems as well as cold water storage, feed and expansion tanks. This solution is acoustically absorbent and A1 non-combustible to deliver the highest level of fire performance.
- Compliance BS EN 14304, ISO 14001
- Density 45Kg/m3
- Reaction to fire Euroclass A1
- Thermal conductivity 0.034 W/mK
- Water vapour resistance 1000MNs/g