Rubber Lined and Unlined Pipe Clamps
- Construction Material: Mild Steel
- Product Finish: BZP Finish
- For Use With Steel Cast Iron Tubes, Insulated Pipe Supports
- Dual M8 and M10 Female Thread.
Rubber Lined Pipe Clamps
Here at Pipelagging.com, we stock a vast range of stainless steel rubber lined pipe clamps to suit all needs. Our range of Copper, Chrome and Brass Pipe Clips are the ideal solution for supporting a whole variety of pipe sizes and types. They come in a wide range of finishes including rubber lined, plastic, brass, Chrome and Copper and we stock the full range. They are ideal for supporting any metal or plastic pipework.
Our stainless steel rubber lined pipe clamps are designed to cut down on unwanted noise and vibrations within the pipework. They are available in a wide range of sizes to fit all common pipe types.
Rubber Lined Pipe Clamps – Features and Benefits
- Can be used on all types of pipework including Copper and Plastic.
- Rubber lined pipe clamps provide support and protection and are fully adjustable to suit most pipe sizes.
- Use our talon clips to support pipes running up the wall – fast and easy to install.
So, to add that professional finish to your pipe installation, why not order your choice of Brass, Copper or Chrome rubber lined clamps from our excellent range today? We pride ourselves on our low prices and fast delivery.