Bostik W110 Butyl Aluminium Thermal Acoustic Wrap 5m x 4mm x 50cm
Your Smart Advantages
- Standard length: 5 m
- Standard thickness: 4.0 mm ± 10%
- Standard width: 50 cm
- Acoustic tested to ISO 10140-2
- Class 0 fire rated
- Self-adhesive meaning quick & easy application
Bostik W110 30608627 Butyl Aluminium Thermal Acoustic Soundproof Wrap 5m x 4mm x 50cm
Bostik W110 Thermal Acoustic Wrap is a self-adhesive membrane supplied on a lightweight roll. Designed for use on plastic rainwater & soil pipes as well as HVAC ducting where temperatures do not exceed +90°C. It adheres to many conventional building materials such as PVC & steelwork.
Bostik W110 is supplied ready to use and does not require time to cure or dry and forms an instant bond around pipework. The butyl adhesive forms a barrier which contains any potential moisture buildup. It is very thin and can be used in tight applications ensuring less room is taken up on site.
No extra banding is required saving installation time and materials on site. It is independently fire and acoustic tested to ensure highest product performance.
Bostik W110 Thermal Acoustic Wrap consisted of a thermal, acoustic layer laminated between two layers of high-performance pressure-sensitive butyl and finished with an aluminium face. The compact and lightweight roll is comfortable and safe to move around the site.
TYPICAL PERFORMANCE DATA (Approx.)
- Application Temperature +5°C to +40°C
- Service Temperature -30°C to +90°C - depending on operating conditions
- Vertical Flow 0 mm (ISO 7390)
- Thermal Conductivity (λ) 0,045 W/m.K (DIN 52612)
- Fire Certification Independently tested to BS 476:
- Part 6 – Pass
- Part 7 – Class 1
- Building Regulations: Class 0
- Acoustic Capacity Independently tested by ISO 10140-2 weighted sound reduction index of up to 30db.