Tuffcoat Class O Sheet Insulation Flexible Protective Padding
- Tough PVC covering for additional mechanical protection
- With Microban® antimicrobial product protection
- Wash down water proof for clean room and food production areas
- UV resistant for use on outdoor pipework
- Suitable for underground mains pipework and ground source heat pump pipework
Armaflex Tuffcoat Insulation Sheet Protective Padding
Tuffcoat is a flexible, closed cell, elastomeric nitrile rubber insulation with a polymeric coating. TuffCoat is made to withstand mechanical impact. Based on the excellent technical values of Class O Nitrile Foam it is the perfect solution wherever protection against mechanical impact is required.
With its enhanced surface protection, Tuffcoat can even be used on underground pipework - including mains cold water and ground source heat pump pipes.
Tuffcoat is available in tubes, sheets and coils with a black cover.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying TuffCoat.
- New! Built-In Anti-Microbial Protection Reduces Mould and Bacteria Growth.
- Wash down-waterproof and easy to clean. Suitable for areas which require frequent wash down.
- Resists damage from mechanical impact.
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation.
- Semi gloss finish - requires no additional painting.
- Flexible and Lightweight.
- Compatible with mains cold water pipes for prevention of freezing.