Solar Outdoor Armaflex HT Insulation Sheet UV Resistant Weatherproof
- UV resistant and able to withstand typical weathering effects
- Built-in water vapour barrier reduces risk of corrosion under insulation (CUI)
- Retains its physical characteristics throughout service life
- Low maintenance and repair costs
- High degree of stability for a wide temperature range
- Reduces energy losses with a low thermal conductivity
HT Armaflex High-Temperature Solar and Exterior Use Insulation.
HT Armaflex is the solar insulation that meets the growing demand for a reliable and environmentally friendly flexible insulation material that can be used at higher temperatures. Solar Outdoor Armaflex is an EPDM rubber insulation that meets the growing demand for a reliable and environmentally friendly flexible insulation material that can be used at higher temperatures for the process industry and solar applications.
The advantage of specifying HT/Armaflex.
Remains flexible at high temperatures of up to +150 C and low temperatures down to -200 C
UV-resistant and can be installed outside without additional protective measures.
Class 1 resistance to flame spread in accordance with BS 476 Part 7 test procedure.
Built-in vapour barrier prevents condensation.
Improved resistance against oil.
Reduced smoke development in the event of a fire.
Lightweight and flexible: quick and easy installation with low maintenance requirements resulting in time and cost savings.
Dust, fibre and CFC free with an ODP zero.
- Thermal Insulation for pipework, vessels and ducts as well as solar panels.
- Hot gas lines.
- Steam and dual temperature lines.