Tuffcoat Tape 25mm wide x 50 metres (black)
Tuffcoat Tape (black)
Roll length: 50 metres
Width: 25 mm
Thickness: 3 mm
Tuffcoat is a flexible, closed cell, elastomeric nitrile rubber insulation with a polymeric coating. TuffCoat is made to withstand mechanical impact. Based on the excellent technical values of Class O Nitrile Foam it is the perfect solution wherever protection against mechanical impact is required.
With its enhanced surface protection, Tuffcoat can even be used on underground pipework - including mains cold water and ground source heat pump pipes.
Tuffcoat is available in tubes, sheets and coils with a black cover.
The Competitive Advantage of Specifying TuffCoat.
- New! Built-In Anti-Microbial Protection Reduces Mould and Bacteria Growth.
- Wash down-waterproof and easy to clean. Suitable for areas which require frequent wash down.
- Resists damage from mechanical impact.
- Built in vapour barrier prevents condensation.
- Semi gloss finish - requires no additional painting.
- Flexible and Lightweight.
- Compatible with mains cold water pipes for prevention of freezing.